Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Monday, May 11, 2015

Thanks For the Amazing Weekend! Ottawa Comiccon 2015

Thanks to all who attended the Ottawa Comiccon 2015, and who took the time to drop by my stand! It was - once again - a memorable show. Metro News reports there was a record crowd of some 40.000 visitors!

It was awesome meeting and greeting with fans, thanks again for the amazing support you have for my work, comics and movies. I actually ran sold out the box sets of my feature films! I'll get some more done for the next comic con, in Montreal, July 3-5. (Montreal Comiccon)

I've had many of you to ask about the next issues of my comic books! They're just around the corder! Realms of Fear no.2 and Silverblood no.4 are on the way, and also a french version of the three first issues of Silverblood.


I'll be at the FBDM Montreal on May 28-30th, and I hope to have the french version in time for that show. Come see me at the stand of La Boite à B.D.!

I'm also working on the first issue of Monsters and Models graphic novel. More about this one soon!

Cheers,
Sv Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment