Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Black Flag TV Larger Screen and Cleaner Layout

Well at least a little bit cleaner. Ain't easy to render so much stuff accessible in a limited number of pages!

So now all TV streams lie on their own, separate pages! This allowed to display a larger screen size on the page, I had a great deal of requests about this... The showtimes are now located at the bottom of all pages, but I'm unsure if it will stay there. I might just set a link to the Google calendar.

I also removed all Facebook comments boxes. It was dramatically increasing my site's loading time. Goodbye Facebook, and I apologize to all who posted comments.

More tweaks are coming on the site, but the bigger part is done!

sv bell

No comments:

Post a Comment